2.26.2008

Running after people for Christ...

Today was the big day. I had gotten up the nerve to ask the woman I mentioned in a previous post to get together with me for an informal Bible study and prayer time a few times a week. I called her and we were to meet at a particular store. Well, we got our wires crossed and ended up at different stores. I put all three kids in the car and headed down to a different one which I was sure she had went to instead. After getting there, we realized that she was not there and figured she had indeed went to the first store. We got in the car again and she was not there either. Now, if you knew me you would know that by this time I was in tears. All I had wanted to do was to follow what God had laid upon my heart and it was not going as I had expected at all. An hour after we had left the house (the store was just a few blocks, mind you) we finally met up with each other. I was able to invite her as I had wanted to and she was eager to accept. I just hope the next time we get together it isn't quite so much of a hassle, but if it is - I will follow what He is leading me to do...even if that means running all over town trying to reach out to someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home