2.25.2008

Stepping Out

I think I have mentioned it before, but I am an introvert. I am very comfortable spending time at home with my family. I am not so comfortable with people that I do not know very well. I have been given the opportunity to help out a mother from my MOPS group. I ventured to do so last Friday for the first time. I was quite nervous to say the least. All in all, it went pretty well, and we even took the kids to the park together. After spending much time in prayer while pedaling away on the bicycle at the gym I have come to the somewhat obvious conclusion that God is asking me to step out of my comfort zone in order to come alongside this woman. I have decided to ask her to join me for informal Bible study and prayer time on a regular basis. This is very new to me as the first time I had really spoken to her was on Friday and it was rather awkward. I just pray that the Holy Spirit guides us and that He will be glorified in this. Please pray for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home