2.13.2008

My Valentine

I know I said I think this holiday is unnecessary, however I would like to take this time to express how thankful I am for the incredible man that asked me to marry him. Though he is currently sick and in pain he never ceases to amaze me. He is far more than I ever could have imagined and after nearly six years of marriage I find myself only loving him more daily. Of course, my other valentine is sweet and quite the looker as well. He is, afterall, a spittin image of my husband. I'm quite thankful to have this wonderful man and intelligent boy in my life.

Hope you have a great day, loving and being loved.

2 Comments:

Blogger Austin said...

You are such an awesome woman, wife and mother. Thank you for being my wife. I love you!

February 15, 2008 4:46 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I love you too!

February 21, 2008 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home