2.25.2008

Getting it together

I have really slacked off on the area of housecleaning since our third baby came along four months ago. Actually, I think I slacked off when I learned I was pregnant with her! After some encouragement from my husband (what an awesome guy, wanting to do anything he can to help out!) I see we (we, meaning me) need to get it together in this area. When my son was one I had went to a system of having a check list of things to do on specific days of the week just to stay on top of things. It always makes me feel like I've accomplished something when I can check it off. I have decided to go back to this system. The kids are going to help out (hopefully) and they get to put stickers on the ones that we have done for the day. Yesterday went well. I hope I can keep it up. I have trouble sticking with something even if it is yeilding great results. I don't know why, really, I guess I think once I have it under control I don't need to continue doing what got it under control in the first place. It is definitely something I need to work on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home