3.05.2008

Making a Switch

Since my youngest daughter was born four months ago my older children have watched more television than I would like to admit. Their attitudes in the last few weeks has been atrocious so I decided to make a bit of a switch. For the last three days they have watched no TV (except for Super WHY in the morning) and instead of watching a show in the middle of the day I have put in a audio cassette tape of Adventures in Odessey. I love how they have to listen and use their minds to imagine what is going on. Their attitudes have improved significantly, they are playing together better, and I don't have to worry about them seeing an advertisement or a preview for something I'd rather they didn't. I think we might have to broaden our library of cassettes or cd's of this nature!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home