4.27.2006

I'm Back...

Sort of. I would like to say that this time I am going to keep up with this, and although I intend to make more of an effort to post more often I am sure that life is going to do a pretty good job at preventing me from doing so (which is not a bad thing). God is doing great things, as always, and I am excited and passionate about the things He has put before me in which I have the opportunity to glorify Him and bring praise unto Him. Of course, this is the absolute priority in my life, to be a living sacrifice for the one who Created me and also gave Himself up for me. I have accepted a leadership position in our MOPS at church which I seek out your prayers that none of me and all of God is seen in this. I also have the opportunity to witness to someone who is quite "lukewarm" in their faith and I am a bit nervous in this but I know God can even use the stumbling words of someone like me to reach a receptive heart that is ready for true conversion so I know as long as I submit to the Holy Spirit His will shall be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home