9.04.2005

Hello Again

Forgive me for not posting in quite some time. Even now, it is only my inability to fall back to sleep that has brought me here. It is hard to believe it is been two months since I last updated this blog! I pray that any who are reading this, (I can't say I blame anyone but myself if the number reading is zero) are well and strong in the Lord. As for myself, I am in the midst of a struggle. It is not something I will get into but I do request the prayers of any who feel led to do so for strength to know and do what is right by God's standard.

Even so, in God's faithfulness, He has given me this verse in my inbox this morning:
For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. -- Psalm 92:4

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris P. said...

Hi Monica,

Good to see you back. Be encouraged through Christ who is our strength.

September 04, 2005 7:05 AM  
Blogger Joshua Ritchie said...

Hello there.

I pray that God guides you and makes His strength known through you during your tough times.

Take care. - Josh

September 07, 2005 1:01 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Thanks for stopping by Christ and Josh. Thank you also for the words of biblical encouragement.

September 09, 2005 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home