12.23.2005

End of a dry spell

You are Lord of lords
and King of kings
You are God Almighty
You are everything we need

Prophecy and promise
have been fulfilled
faithfulness and providence
speak of your grace
as I fall to my knees
covering my face

Broken again
I know I haven't trusted
I've worried and pondered
what to do
instead of bringing it all
to you

You are Lord of lords
and King of kings
You are God Almighty
You are everything we need

You've raised the dead,
healed the sick
made the deaf hear
and the blind see
so why did I think
I was beyond your reach

Be still and know
you are God
Be not anxious
about anything
afterall you are
the Lord of lords
the King of kings
God Almighty
and everything
we need.

12/23/05
Monica

3 Comments:

Blogger Humble_Servant said...

Amen! What a wake-up call. I too have not been as trusting as I should be. Thank you for your very wise words of wisdom. You amaze me more & more all the time!

December 23, 2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger Joshua Ritchie said...

Hey guys,
Just stopping by to say "hello". Happy New Year and a belated "Merry Christmas" to you all.

God bless and may 2006 be an amazing year for the both of you. -- Josh

December 31, 2005 3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent poetry with an exceptional message, well done butterfly

January 12, 2006 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home