3.28.2005

In Memory

Loved Ones

So many memories...
so hard to remember.

Not so much as a whisper
to let me knowthat I would never
see you again.

I pray memories never fade
because pictures
will never be able to capture
the essence of your soul.

I've learned my lesson well
that tomorrow is never
a promise.
These lives we live
are but a vapor.

Hope emerges
even after breath is gone,
hope that again
I shall see your smile.

Heaven is beyond my imagination,
but it has to be
even more spectacular
now that you reside there.

Monica
7/23/04

1 Comments:

Blogger Humble_Servant said...

That is a very, very powerful poem! This life truly is a vapor. We do not know when our or our loved ones time will come to an end. We can only offer ourselves to Christ to use us to share His Good News. If we put our faith in Him, even though we may stop existing here, we have not stopped existing!!
John 11:25-26 (NIV)
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

Yes Lord Jesus, I believe! I believe!!

April 04, 2005 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home