3.27.2005

I apologize for not updating this blog in quite some time. Things are hectic with a two year old running around and being in my eigth month of pregnancy right now means I am usually catching a nap or trying to keep the house up during the times when I would normally be posting. However, I feel it is very important to keep this up as well so I am going to try to do a better job of updating it regularly instead going in spurts. There is so much I want to put here!

Right now there is a very urgent situation taking place which everyone should be aware of by now and that is the Terri Schiavo case. This lady is being starved to death by our own government. This has been emotionally exhausting for me to think about so I cannot imagine what it must be like for her family. I cannot even begin to wrap my mind around the pain they are going through right now. Please keep this woman and this family in your prayers constantly! Also, here is the e-mail address to Gov. Jeb Bush: jeb.bush@myflorida.com
Unlike what many have said, there is much he could do for this woman! He has the power and is in the position to save her life. Join us in pleading with him to step in NOW!

2 Comments:

Blogger Humble_Servant said...

AMEN! Governor Bush needs to show that he honors Jesus not only with his lips, but with his deeds as well.

March 27, 2005 11:18 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Monica, I am so happy you're going to blog regularly!! I love your posts so much. :)

March 29, 2005 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home