2.09.2005

Arise, O Lord!

Psalm 3

O Lord, how many are my foes!
How manyrise up against me!
Many are saying of me,
"God will not deliver him."

But you are a shield around me, O Lord;
you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.
To the Lord I cry aloud,
and he answers me from his holy hill.

I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.
I will not fear the tens of thousands
drawn up against me on every side.

Arise, O Lord!
Deliver me, O my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
break the teeth of the wicked.

From the Lord comes deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris P. said...

This is a wonderful Psalm. I recommend Salvador's song based on this psalm from their "Into Motion" cd. They are an awesome group, if you enjoy singing praises with a hispanic flavor.

February 14, 2005 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello epic, I want to congratulate you on your new family. It pleases me to see how happy you are and that you are still writing.

February 15, 2005 12:36 PM  
Blogger Humble_Servant said...

Thank you for reminding us of this awesome Psalm! God is truly working wonderous works through you.

February 16, 2005 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home