7.24.2006

Moving in Faith

Over the past few months I have made it my utmost priority to be in study of God's Word. Through this, I am being moved in faith by knowledge of Christ. This overwhelms me as I know how inadequate mere word are, especially my own. I am brought to my knees knowing that I must completely submit to the calling of Christ to give up the position of rest we have been given and follow after Him in becoming a servant to others. Grace must be the driving factor in every thing I do. I cannot do it for any selfish reason but only because of the grace that has been shown to me and how I do not deserve any of it. Oh, to be able to call on the name of the Lord, what a privlege it is!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Ritchie said...

Grace must be the driving factor in every thing I do.

Wow. I've been contemplating this very same thing over the past month. It's not that we need a list of do's and dont's in order to overcome sin.....we need grace....and it's all bound up in the work of Christ. Talk about power to live!

July 25, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Talk about power to live!

Exactly! It is something indescribable when you first come to realize such amazing truth! And to think, we will never run out of such things to learn as long as we remain students of His Word!

July 25, 2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home