7.28.2009

Some Good Reading

I have been immersed in some really good books lately. They have been biblically sound and have been able to help revive my soul after what was a very long, very dry spell. They were "The Power of a Positive Mom", "The Power of a Positive Wife", and "The Power of a Positive Woman" by Karol Ladd. I also just recently finished reading "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World" by Joanna Weaver. I intend to share much of what I have learned here and the incredible ways that God has been changing me, strengthening me, and working within me. In His holiness He could very well have destroyed me and showed me all of my shortcomings all at once. He could devastated me and I would have fully deserved it. Instead He very gracefully and gently showed me when He knew my heart would be ready to receive it. I didn't even know how thirsty I was until I began to drink and I haven't wanted to stop drinking since. I recommend these books to any Mom, Wife, or Woman who desires to change and go deeper in her relationship with God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home