9.28.2004

The Wonder of You, Lord!

O the glory of you, Lord
is far more than I know!

O the mercy of you, Lord
that I won't reap the sin I've sown!

O the grace of you, Lord
to pick me up when I fall

O the faithfulness of you, Lord
to carry me through it all!

O the love of you, Lord
giving your only Son!

O the power of you, Lord
that your will be done!

O the honor of you, Lord
Creator of all the earth!

O the Spirit of you, Lord
of such great worth!

O the wonder of you, Lord
that I cannot see...

O the wonder of you, Lord
to have mercy on me!

11/25/03

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris P. said...

A wonderful poem. I am a worship leader and small groups pastor in Shiprock,N.M. Almost all of our songs are written by us or my friend from Lincoln,England, Godfrey Birtill. You may visit my blog and link into his site from there. thereformation.blogspot.com
All this to ask if you have ever had or considered having your poetry set to music? This would be a wonderful worship song.

September 30, 2004 10:10 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

I have never put them to music, I play piano but I'm not very musically inclined when it comes to writing the notes! I wrote it as a song, but someone more talented than I in that department would have to take up the task of putting it to music.

Thank you for the link to your blog, I have been there and intend to visit frequently!

September 30, 2004 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home